About us:

My photo
I'm messy, disorganised and creative, I embrace my independence and do things my way. I take no shit from people I don't have to and I have no time for your little dramas and issues.

I have anxiety and depression which isn't a mystery nor is it something I am prepared to hide and not talk about.

I don't fit into your labels. I'm neither Polish or British, I'm not gay or straight, I'm not a woman or man, I'm not nice or a bitch. I am what you make of me. I drink a lot of coffee, wear sunglasses more on my head than on my face, and I love watching documentaries about the fucked up things in the world.

I love the word "fuck" and I think it's a beautiful word in English language which I use often.

My views on the whole life thing, are to just be happy and do everything so that everyone else is happy to because that makes me happy.
I ain't hard to figure out but there are a lot of things on my mind that I just need to throw out on paper so I've decided to publish my thoughts, for everyone's enjoyment and critique.

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Research: Typical Synopsis

Research on typical synopsises for different subgenres written by Magg.







No comments:

Post a Comment